1. Students are NOT ALLOWED to change group without the acknowledgement of the lab coordinators. If this happens, marks will be deducted without notice.
2. Any request for group change must be supported by very strong justifications. Reasons such as want to be together with good friends, do not prefer to be with someone in a group or want to avoid Friday sessions will NOT be entertained.
3. The groups are arranged randomly.
4. Each experiment (including replacement sessions) is NOT allowed to be performed by more than 4 students at the same time, except for experiments conducted in Computer Lab and Analog and Digital Lab.
5. Students are NOT allowed to mix with other group members when performing an experiment even if the number of students performing the experiment is less than 4.
6. For students who have missed an experiment while their group members have performed the experiment, they are allowed to join any group, provided that the number of students performing the experiment is not more than 4.
**Lab timetable and grouping**