1. Please note that students are NOT ALLOWED to change group without the acknowledgement of the lab coordinators.
2. Any request for group change must be supported by very strong justifications. Reasons such as want to be together with good friends, do not prefer to be with someone in a group or want to avoid Friday sessions will NOT be entertained.
3. The groups are arranged randomly.
4. Each experiment (including replacement sessions) is NOT allowed to be performed by more than 4 students at the same time, except for experiments conducted in Computer Lab and Analog and Digital Lab.
5. Students are NOT allowed to mix with other group members when performing an experiment even if the number of students performing the experiment is less than 4.
6. For students who have missed an experiment while their group members have performed the experiment, they are allowed to join any group, provided that the number of students performing the experiment is not more than 4.
Lab timetable and grouping
Semester 1, 2018/19
KIE1001 Laboratory 1
KIE2001 Laboratory 3
KIE3001 Laboratory 5
KEEE4274 Laboratory 7
KEET4274 Laboratory 7
Semester 2, 2018/19
KIE1002 Laboratory 2
KIE2002 Laboratory 4
KIE3002 Laboratory 6
* If your name is not in the list, please contact the lab Coordinator, Associate Professor Ir. Dr. Hazlee Azil Illias at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0379674483.
* Your name only appears in the list if you have registered for the lab course.